Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevar Forget!

1. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Yeah, i didn't know anyone who died. I could really care less about it.
    America deserved it.
    You really are a worthless piece of shit.

Why the fuck is he still allowed here?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I remember getting up from sleep for a job interview and hearing on the radio about a plane hitting one of the Twin Towers. I then turn on my TV and see the rest. I call my job interview and ask if I can re-schedule. They understand and say its okay. It was a horrible day. Just watching and learning like everyone as to who did this. I'll never forget.

also: Ban Nocturne ... is he Marwan's dupe account?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1189486856219.gif 
Views:	1109 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	26908  

4. I remember being in class hearing that the first tower was hit and I just thought to my self light-heartedly that it was an accident and that tower has the worse luck. The following period was my social issues class where my teacher was talking about how this was a significant moment mainly cause the tower was hit not even thinking anything terrorist related.

Then the second tower was hit and the day went downhill from there...

5. No Dale Earnhardt pics this year, that can only be good.
    ---
    First week at college, I remember checking my email at one dorm, seeing a news blurb about the first plane, actually mentioning this to someone girl I'd never met on the way to another dorm to have breakfast, and seeing the plane hit as I sat down to have some cereal.

Reactions were all over the map in the cafeteria, but about 30 of us just sat there and watched things unfold.

I developed a deep hatred for Fox News as of that day. The reporter/idiot was going around with his camera crew asking people covered in ash how they felt about it.

That slime has his own show on that network now. Fuck Fox.

6. I was in high school gym class, running on the track, while I heard some construction workers (who were working on a new wing) start shouting. News poured in from the teachers throughout the rest of the day.

7. I remember I woke up, called in to Cart-Mart to see what time Travis needed me to come in. He was unusually somber that morning and told me not to bother coming in since nothing was shipping that day, and to turn on the news to find out why.

I sat down and shortly after saw the second tower get hit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I woke up that day just after the second plane hit. Something about that day felt a little off. I walked to the kitchen and I overheard my roommate listening to news radio which was odd. He told me two planes hit the towers and that now they suspect that it was a terrorist attack. We both just listened and then watched CNN for the rest of the day. I had gone to highschool across the river from the towers--you could see them out the window. I'd also take the PATH train there and walk to Chinatown to get the PSX/Saturn imports and bootleg anime. Seeing the towers collapse was just surreal. I was in a stupor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sep11.gif 
Views:	839 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	26909  

9. MY physics teacher said something big happened, but its not as important as physics and locked the door to the room, and taught us physics while the school was on lockdown.

I am really good at physics now.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

my brother in law was on the bottom floor of WTC1. My high school lost about 8 or 9 parents of students.

I still LOLed fucking hard at the Hogan pics Tain just posted.