Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevar Forget!

1. I don't think in 20 years we'll be able to fix this mess we got ourselves into either. It's always about stuff that gets your foot in the door, then its downhill from there.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Tain's pic just helped me purchase my ticket to hell.

9/11 might as well have happened yesterday for me, I won't bore anyone with the details but my dad being a Firefighter and seeing all the deaths hit him hard and it was the only time I ever heard my dad using racist slurs such was his hate.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

3. I was over Baltimore in a plane when this happened. We got routed to Atlanta and stayed on the tarmac for 2 hours. Nobody knew what the fuck was going on. Then the guys with guns got on the plane and asked us all to exit while patting us down.

Also LOL @ the Hogan pics.

4. Actually at work in the Sears Tower that day. We watched it all occur in a partner's office and all we could think of was to get the fuck out of the building ASAP. Of course, we had to go work at an alternate off-site location.

5. I hope you guys didn't forget that Dead Or Alive the movie hit DVD today.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96635.jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	322.6 KB 
ID:	26966  

6. I hate it when they don't line the names up with the actors on movie posters/box covers. Maybe they did there, I don't know any of those girls. But lots of times they don't. And sometimes there's only like three people! It's madness I tell ya.

7. So Kasumi's not the main character in this one? Fuck Uwe!
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post

I was in high school gym class, running on the track, while I heard some construction workers (who were working on a new wing) start shouting. News poured in from the teachers throughout the rest of the day.
    LOL!!

I was at home, and I'd just gotten off of work that morning at 7am. When I turned on the TV before I went to sleep, I saw the 2nd plane hit. And I KNEW that we were going to be on full alert status and we weuld be recalled.

9. I was at school when this happened and one of our teachers told us about the first plane that hit. At the time everyone thought it was an accident, then we found out out about the second plane that hit and we all stayed in class. Shortly thereafter in one of my next classes they found out the pentagon had been hit and we were all sent home after an assembly.

It didn't bother me much at first, and realistically, it's nowhere near as bad as some tragedies around the world and even in American history but it was unexpected and I think that's why it was so hard hitting. It really bothered me when a few days later they showed pictures of individuals who had been killed in the attack with their families, that made it far more personal for me. To quote Stalin "A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic". As horrible as that sounds, without faces, these mass murders are never as emotional.

A good friend of mine (who passed away himself several years ago) had a friend that was on one of the planes.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

10. Does anyone have an artical on the terrorists we caught awhile back that died from heat exhaustion?