Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevar Forget!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I was looking for that... I went the JEWS DID WTC route when I couldn't find it.

I got banned for posting that the first time around btw...
    I have been banned from many Counter Strike and Day of Defeat servers because of it.

Well worth it though imo.

2. I figure if you can laugh at it, the 'terror' is negated.

3. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    My brother-in-law worked for the Hudson Co. Prosecutor's Office and also saw it.
    Did he work under Edward DeFazio? If so, what was his title?

4. I was on the way to work when it happened. We had no intranets, and none of the display tvs had antennas. I ended up watching it on a Game Gear with a TV tuner.

5. My mother-in-law's good friend woke up late for his flight from Boston to LA that morning. He was of course, pissed off that he missed the flight. Then he turned on the TV and realized that the flight he was supposed to be on hit WTC. All of his friends/relatives thought he was on the plane.... Crazy huh?

My wife had to walk home from about Midtown to Queens that day, I am glad she didn't work near the Wall Street area. I was unemployed at the time, so I lucked out. Coincidentally, I got an interview for a job about 2 weeks later in the area and that particular building was covered by some giant plastic on the side of the building because of the debris. I am thankful that I didn't get that job since the interviewer told me all the people tried to get back to work on that day AFTER both building went down (they were literally 2 blocks away). I would have told them to go fuck themselves than breathing in abestos.

6. mmm still not funny. I really don't think it will be. And anyone that thinks those people deserved it should kill themselves. Blah blah blah America deserved it. Thats a fucking bullshit thing to say. Nobody deserves that shit. A bunch of innocent people from all over the world died that day. Go to hell you fuckers that think it was right.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Yeah, i didn't know anyone who died. I could really care less about it.
    America deserved it.
    This is seriously the worst post I've ever read, I don't have a joke, this is just sickening.

8. My concern is not in remembering the tragedy, but rather when we're going to rebuild ground zero. Every time this anniversary comes around I have to wonder why it's still no more than a shallow, depressing pit in the middle of my city.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    My concern is not in remembering the tragedy, but rather when we're going to rebuild ground zero. Every time this anniversary comes around I have to wonder why it's still no more than a shallow, depressing pit in the middle of my city.
    I thought they already started building something.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. It's a political / corporate fiasco. As these things usually are.
    Time for a change