Page 1 of 68 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

1. Heroes

Suck my spoilers bitch.
    Last edited by Chux; 11 Oct 2007 at 06:33 AM.

2. they better sink some money into sfx. i don't think i can go another season seeing little "tastes" of powers because of budget constraints.

3. I'm sure the budget got bigger the second they got greenlit for a second season.

4. nathan and peter are both alive lmao

5. How is nathan alive?

6. Maybe Nathan dropped Peter in midair and flew away before he blew up.

7. Nathans dead, peter is gonna whine about it and turn emo just like he did season 1, and Hiro will randomly go to when they tried to save the chearleader to say hi to nathan for LULz so thats why hes credited in the season.

oh snap whats the spoiler tag again?!
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    How is nathan alive?
    beats me but in the promos on nbc he's bumming around some third-world slum with a giant beard and peter's in some cell all ripped to hell

9. Hey what happened to the rousing Dominican Republic history conversation?!

Anyway, the new season will be good. I'm more interested in seeing who this new badguy will be. Hopefully he won't make Sylar his bitch. Not that having Sylar as a lacky wouldn't be beneficial, but I'd hate to see that cool character neutered. Maybe having some kind of evil-doer in-fighting would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. I still need to watch the entire first season. Because I have yet to watch a whole episode.