Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5464666768

Thread: Heroes

1. Why is this a thing that is happening? What hath thou wrought, America?
    Boo, Hiss.

2. They made a Leroy Jenkins joke... That makes it cool right?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. In the year two thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand and four.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    They made a Leroy Jenkins joke... That makes it cool right?
    Reference humor! Who needs a punchline when you can just say a thing that people recognize? Also, that's the perfect example of:

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    If you listen closely, you can hear execs high fiving each other over the lines they were sure would become one of those memes.

5. I just watched it on my laptop via Comcast. The software got screwed up, every time it came back from the commercial ads, it skipped back to the previous 'chapter'. Frustrating.

I agree with a review of Heroes reborn that I read on a film site - it has all the strengths and all the weaknesses of the original. A couple times I was getting into the story , but then it'd switch to other characters' story . I hate that! And I did not like the computer game story in Japan. Who is smiling pennies man? He reminds me of an older guy I used to work with named Herb. Which made the character funnier to me. Sor far I feel it was just "okay", like 6/10 at best. I'll watch online when bored - it was cool seeing some of the returning characters and hearing about them a bit, but I'm amazed the writers still can't real nail down something better than this.