Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2535373839

Thread: Ninja Gaiden 2

1. I tried talking to MS about it last night but they want $100 to fix it. I have way too many bills on my plate right now to take on another $100. I'll try and squeeze it out of my mother (she still buys me six-packs because she knows I love 'em) but I doubt she'll bite.

I'm very close to just throwing the system away.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I'm very close to just throwing the system away.
    If you do that, remember that you'll end up buying the 360 again when Gears 2 comes out.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. I really won't.

4. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    In Chapter 10 there is a cave after a save statue that is filled with green acid and you fight worms and stuff. If you die there and continue you'll of course restart at the save statue in front of said room but the monsters won't appear...ever. You are screwed and have to start the game over unless you were smart (which I wasn't) and do manual saves on mutiple slots for each save statue. I just did the entire game via autosave.

I suggest you use manuel save and keep a slot for the beginning of a level if you haven't. Nothing I can do I about it except start all over which I have no desire to.
    Hey Raystorm, it seems like Ninja Gaiden 2 has been patched to fix that issue, and you might be able to resume from your broken save point.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Hey Raystorm, it seems like Ninja Gaiden 2 has been patched to fix that issue, and you might be able to resume from your broken save point.
    I actually started the game over again like a total dope and finished it too on Warrior difficulty. At least this time around I picked up a few things I missed and did all the Tests of Valor which I totally missed the first time around. I actually had a much better time of it the second time around though the camera is still one of the worst ever.