Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB Power Pros

1. MLB Power Pros

Konami's Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball is finally coming to the US courtesy of 2K games. Thankfully, the 2K logo translates to an MLB license.

Not that I needed much persuasion to pick this up, but the first half sentence from Gamespot's preview makes for a pretty alluring advertisement:

One part arcade sports game, one part RPG, and one part stat-heavy baseball strategy game,
    Unfortunately, MLB PP is confirmed to have precisely zero online interactivity Hi, Joust!

Chibi-Ryan Howard wa kawaii desu ne! ^_~;

Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 02 Oct 2007 at 05:33 PM.

2. I don't really like watching baseball.

But I like playing arcadey baseball games (sup baseball stars?!), and I've always wanted to try this.

We shall see the the reviews say before I put this on my "buy this game when it hits 20 bucks list".

3. Looks cute, perfect for the Wii crowd.

4. I'm down...SD MLB should be cool.

5. "Unfortunately, MLB PP is confirmed to have precisely zero online interactivity Hi, Joust! "

NO ONLINE NO BUY

6. this is also coming to PS2. looks like a definite purchase imo.

7. As long as the Crew is in it, I'm in.

Wow. Howard's use of HGH caused his legs to fall off.

9. I want to know how the control scheme is before picking this up. I was going to pick up The BIGS and that turned out crappy for the Wii.

10. At $30 I'll give the PS2 version a shot at some point this year.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in