Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways to make good money.....

1. damn, all the good answers (drugging and whoring) were used.

2. Start a small pyramid scheme (I can't emphasise small enough, if its big, you'll get busted).

If you are unfamiliar with what a pyramid scheme is, let me enlighten you:

Basically, get 2 people to join at a fee of, say, $10. Tell them that their job is to get people to join them for the same price, and they get half of the money they make (you get the other half). they tell their people the same thing, and they tell their people the same thing, and so on, and so on, and so on, hence creating a Pyramid Structure of employees. As each employee gets profit from the person below them, they hand some of it up to the person above them, creating a flow of money up the Pyramid to the man at the top (namely you).

3. When they are not paying attention..... Sell your parents possesions on eBay. It's all profit.

4. Originally posted by arjue
    Start a small pyramid scheme (I can't emphasise small enough, if its big, you'll get busted).

If you are unfamiliar with what a pyramid scheme is, let me enlighten you:

Basically, get 2 people to join at a fee of, say, $10. Tell them that their job is to get people to join them for the same price, and they get half of the money they make (you get the other half). they tell their people the same thing, and they tell their people the same thing, and so on, and so on, and so on, hence creating a Pyramid Structure of employees. As each employee gets profit from the person below them, they hand some of it up to the person above them, creating a flow of money up the Pyramid to the man at the top (namely you).

aka money laundering?
    It's a mirror image!

5. Originally posted by zidane747
    Okay, my parents are now telling me I can work over the summer! Anyway, I'm gonna work somewhere for 8$ and hour, and if I work 8 hours, 5 days a week, I'll bring home over 840$!! I can get an Xbox, GC, and games for them.Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!
    Um, Zidane, I'm not sure what kind of math you're using but at $8/hr for 40hrs a week = about $320, not to mention the fact that there's a little thing called taxes, plus medicare, and Federal income tax... let's see...at best, you're going to earn about $240 a week.(don't offer to tutor Multiplication.)

Not a bad piece of change, seeing as you're not paying rent and don't have extraneous living expenses, like loans or credit debt. I take it this will be your first set of wages, eh? Enjoy what uncle sam does to your paycheck, oh how it burns!....
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Redterrier

6. Sad, Sad truth

Damn you goverment for taking $500 a months away from me !!!!