Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ways to make good money.....

zidane747 Guest

Ways to make good money.....

And don't give me the "get a job" line, because my parents can't let me have a job right now(for personal reasons). Are there ways to make a good continuous flow of money on the internet? How about ways to make money at school? Please, be serious, because there are so many games/systems that I want, and it's time to make my own money. Thanks to all that reply.

Sounds like your best alternative is selling old games/systems. Also, try setting up a yard sale.

3. Yea, if everybody could post "ways to make a good continuous flow of money" without working that would be great, because I need to make me some extra money when I'm sitting around on the couch...

zidane747 Guest
    Well, yeah, I could work, but not like at McDonalds; more the "mowing neighbors lawn" types of things that I was looking for.

5. ask your parents for money.

6. Well, There are few things you could do:

1. Do the work around the house, and in the neighborhood - like maw the lawns, clean, collect garbidge, cut trees and bushes, water the grass and so on. Ask you parents if they can pay you for doing these things, plus ask your neighbors, if anyone of them need such services.
    DJ does exactly that, we pay him to do the lawn, and this way he can collect some money.

2. As it was mentioned before, sell some of your old stuff. Make a big rummage sale or something, or take old games to Funco to get some extra cash.

3. Look on Ebay for good deals on poppular/rare stuff, snipe the good price, and then sell with the profit.

4. Just ask parents for money

5. Made Zidane Help fund, and ask for donations ! If each of TNL's members donate a penny to help you, you will have $70 now , or you can ask for more

I'll be back with some more suggestions later.

7. You could always sell crack. That's some pretty good money.

Just don't get shot or caught. It's illegal or something like that.

8. what talents do you have? If you wanna make money online, and to avoid scams, you would need to have some talent relevant to online stuff. Like web design, coding, drawing, etc.

If it's something around the neighborhood or at school, you could do tutoring work. If you're confident enough in a subject, you could tutor someone. May even work to tutor someone who's in a subject at a lower level than you. Then again, sometimes it helps to tutor someone who's taking the same level stuff as you are (since you wouldn't have 'forgotten' anything).

Honestly, it's kinda hard to say unless you can tell us what you like to do and what your special traits are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Sell your body...

To science or to lonely females

Your choice of course,

Mr_B
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

zidane747 Guest
    Okay, my parents are now telling me I can work over the summer! Anyway, I'm gonna work somewhere for 8$ and hour, and if I work 8 hours, 5 days a week, I'll bring home over 840$!! I can get an Xbox, GC, and games for them.Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!