Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1020222324

Thread: The "HUGE" CAPCOM Announcements Next Week?

1. ahh! the Commando 3 announcement = sweet. I hope it's longer than MERCS.

2. Backbone?? meh If they must farm the development then give it to those Assault Heroes guys. I liked AH and they have a good engine there that can be used for a new Commando. Hope for the best but I'm sure Capcom won't release it if its garbage. So far so good for Capcom in this whole "next gen" era in my opinion.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Capcom still owes us "Talisman" on XBLA. WTF @ announcing a bunch of new shit before they finish that. Fuck STREETFIGHTER I want the crown of command!

Click for full size
    Did you know they just released Talisman 4th Edtion, which is almost an exact remake of second edition?

In the box they have a link to the Talisman capcom site... not much there except some words and the character models for the elf and assassin.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Talisman looks really gay.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Catan IMO.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. Catan is all kinds of awesome.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Talisman is coming out in April 2008, Korly. Rocketman next month, followed by Commando 3 in December. STHD is planned for Q1 2008, but will ship when it's ready.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163805

And www.gametrailers.com has trailers for a bunch of games shown at the event.
    Last edited by Mikhal; 19 Oct 2007 at 08:27 AM.

8. Freakin' April? Weak.