Page 1 of 47 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Waiting for an Opportunity

1. I'm Waiting for an Opportunity

When I view my profile, I have a tiny green square in the upper right-hand corner. When I mouseover it, it says "Dolemite is waiting for an opportunity." I am?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Of course you are, you're always waiting on an opportunity to smack a bitch for not paying you.

3. It's part of the Reputation system.

4. Yeah, but everybody's is a single square that says the same thing -- even Josh's. I have to think with all the nut-riding around here, he's getting at least 50 points a day.

5. Everyone stopped caring about giving rep points within a few days after it was implemented.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. YOu can only hand out a few reps a day ... which sucks.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Everyone stopped caring about giving rep points within a few days after it was implemented.
    The reputation system is waiting for an opportunity.

So how do we see how much total rep other people have?

9. Ya gotta sex em up.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. I set up the system very carefully. Enjoy it as it is and channel your competitiveness into Xbox Achievements or something like that.