Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAC user in need of help

1. MAC user in need of help

i have just bought Burning Crusade and before that i had used the ten day free trial of BC. and that time has expired, when i put in the first disk of BC it pops up the installer but instead of saying install BC it says play BC. i clicked on it and it just launched WOW. i have searched the forums of Blizzard and have used Google and i have run into a brick wall.

2. isnt burning crusade a WOW expansion....?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. ....if you've been playing WOW with the BC free trial it's safe to say that you're playing it with the BC expansion already installed.

4. sorry. delete this thread i found out that i had to go to the blizzard web site and put in the key on the site without using the disks . close the thread. sorry for wasting your time.

5. Never apologize. Wasting time is why TNL exists in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. then i hope i wasted your time wisely. ha

typical macintosh user dot com imo

8. Typical PC user posting in a Mac thread because of penis envy, imo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Typical PC user posting in a Mac thread because of penis envy, imo.
    iirc Josh is a Macboy.

I have a G5 and a Macbook Pro.

you should go to that website i sort of posted though. its so typical.