Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Creative Writing

1. b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. So, my second film was supposed to be an assigned script, but the teacher just scrapped that for a "do whatever you want" film.

So, anyone got any stories or ideas? 2-5 minutes in length would be great. It doesnt ALL have to be dialog either.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Teen lesbianism comes to mind.

4. Sounds hot. Friends demand the sequel to gay astronauts as well :X

anyway, if you got anything, toss it my way, we get our film for this shoot next wednesday.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. I guess this is worth posting here. A friend of mine and I are collaborating on making the worst blog possible and we are writing it as if we were a mutual friend.

I'm trying to make it so it's enjoyable without actually knowing anyone involved, so fire away: http://oldecoast.blogspot.com

6. Best thing on there is "Image hosted by Tripod," but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. If so, GG.

7. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Best thing on there is "Image hosted by Tripod," but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. If so, GG.
    If there is anything that TNL has taught me it's how to be bad at the internet.

8. hey guys! I need at least for now, a 2 page short to shoot for my directing class. Anyone got any? Or can write one? Full copy and credit if I use it.

I'll also need a 2-5 page one in the next month on video, and another two 2 pagers to be shot on film.

Thx!!!