Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us B2G1F, including next gen EDIT: Part Deux 10/14

1. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    APPARENTLY round 2 B1G1F is coming the week of october 14th.
    Confirmed.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    APPARENTLY round 2 B1G1F is coming the week of october 14th.
    NICE

My plane leaves on the 15th... I'll be hitting TRU on sunday then.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. This really needs to stick around until the end of October.

Guitar Hero III + Virtua Fighter + would be sweet.

4. If your TRU is nice enough they will let you buy a game you dont want then trade it for one you want later as long as its unopened and within 45 days.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

And if they aren't, you could always buy a game that is worth a bit and resell/trade it in. I was going to do that with Sonic and the Secret Rings, but it turns out that I really like the game so I'm keeping it.

I had thought about getting Twilight Princess since EB gives a good trade-in value for it. Trade in + 10% preorder credit=almost full price of Fire Emblem or Mario Galaxy.

Fuck, I just realized that my anniversary is the 15th, all monies must be spent on my lovely lady. Time to ebay some more crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. PGR4, Orange Box, and Eternal Sonata for me this weekend. Though the amount of time I will be able to invest in any of them is zero.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Fuck, I just realized that my anniversary is the 15th, all monies must be spent on my lovely lady. Time to ebay some more crap.
    and this is why I keep a spare hidden trunk with "special gifts" in case I forget or one of these come up at a bad time financially.

I'm thinking PGR4/Orange/?? or maybe some Wii games. Orange is probably going to be a must, though.

8. Thanks for posting about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    PGR4, Orange Box, and Eternal Sonata for me this weekend. Though the amount of time I will be able to invest in any of them is zero.
    That's a damn good trio, but I would have the exact same problem.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Thanks for posting about this.

That's a damn good trio, but I would have the exact same problem.
    as much as those sound like dream packages, if my R-Zone is any indication of other ones nation wide....

nether of the games will be in stock. and then you will be sad walking in store
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. Even the TRU here in Times Square doesn't have a good selection of games.

I doubt they will have Eternal Sonata, let alone the game I really want Persona 3