Thread: WTB Misc 360 Games

1. WTB Misc 360 Games

Since I'm going to be back in the states in a bit to visit I thought I might try to pick up some 360 games I've been meaning to get, so I figured why not start with TNL to see if anyone has any of these they don't want. So I'm looking for:

Rainbow Six: Vegas
    F.E.A.R.
    DiRT
    Call of Duty 3 (or is 2 better?)
    The Darkness
    Gun
    Overlord

Anybody happen to have any of these lying around that they may not want? I can either pay ya for em via paypal, or trade, I'll put up a list of some games I have that I don't want later, and I can also pick up some stuff before I head back if one wants.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. When are you coming back? I am not done with FEAR yet but I could probably finish that in a week or so.

3. PM sent.

4. Hrrrrmmmm I just double checked, and ya know what, the only things I have that I would want to get rid of are NTSC/J 360 stuff. So I guess if anyone as a Japanese Region System feel free to ask, but I don't think most of ya do.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    When are you coming back? I am not done with FEAR yet but I could probably finish that in a week or so.
    I'm going to be back in the States on the 4th of Oct thru the 15th.

6. Don't know where your'e at with this, but I'm happy to sell you The Darkness and CoD3. I think 2 is better (I'll sell you that, too), but 3 is certainly worth playing. All my stuff is super clean. Let me know if you're interested.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

7. Check any K-Mart near where you are for Gun. It should ring up $10 regardless of what it's priced at.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in