Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: The 2007~200x sub-$20 PS2 games list

1. Thread updated with a bunch of games, including some more wacky ones.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I honestly don't know if I heard of Shepherd's Crossing and just forgot it existed or if I'd just never seen it before. It's cheap enough, I think I'll be tracking it down. 10 copies printed nationwide, I'm guessing?

James

3. Thanks for the update - based on your description, DT Carnage seems like a must-buy for me, while Shepherd's Crossing looks somewhat interesting as well.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I honestly don't know if I heard of Shepherd's Crossing and just forgot it existed or if I'd just never seen it before. It's cheap enough, I think I'll be tracking it down. 10 copies printed nationwide, I'm guessing?
    I had never heard of it until I found it in the BestBuy bargain bin, and I've never seen it anywhere else. Seems like one of those games that just mysteriously appears one day with the sole purpose of being an end-cap game for some store.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. Loving this thread just to see what's coming out of the blue. BTW has anyone tried the PS2 version of Harvest Moon: Innocent Life? Never knew it existed before spotting it in a Blockbuster one day.

6. I picked up Shepherd's Crossing at Best Buy yesterday. I've no idea if I'll find time to play it but it was cheap enough that, if I want to, it's just a matter of finding the time.

James

7. A minor thing... you don't have the box-art up for SamSho yet.
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown