Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definitive TNL Online Game Account List

1. It seems like every time on these boards that someone asks to be added, Yoshi is the one to set them straight.

Damn skippy.

3. I changed my gamertag on Xbox Live.

Xbox Live: RN8UALV
    Xfire: aren
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

Was that your serial number in the pen?

5. Just signed up for the XBL Gold trial, so I have about a month to play around with TNL peeps, NGE42.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. I created my steam account it's Genki_Kaboom. Still don't have TF2 yet though lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. i searched for Genki_Kaboom in steam and nothing came up.. I'm pretty sure steam searches by current user name versus login name.. so people can't search for a name and then try to hack the account. Did you change your display name to something else?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. it must be cause I don't have any games in my account yet.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. probably not... go into the community tab in steam and search for my user name.. sedition.. in the upper right-hand search box. 15 or so matches will come up.. mine is the sedition in all lowercase with the picture of the cat being held.. add me as a friend or send me a message and I'll add you. I'm betting the name that shows up is not Genki_Kaboom.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. k