Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1929313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definitive TNL Online Game Account List

1. My tag is ChrisEspo, just added everyone.

2. I'm bmbrandx, sending everyone invites soon!

edit: Added everyone but Spo, because his tag wasn't working for some reason.
    Last edited by Brand X; 27 Nov 2012 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I'm bmbrandx, sending everyone invites soon!

edit: Added everyone but Spo, because his tag wasn't working for some reason.
    I figured out what the issue was, I had to "activate" my friends list. Nintendo really dropped the ball on the network, it's an unintuitive mess.

4. I haven't had any problems with it. Also I find the Internet/streaming/download speeds light years beyond the og wii.

5. PS3: Miracleknight - I haven't gotten a stick set up for my PS3 so no fightmans yet... so instead you'll just see a lot of Atelier Totori which is fantastic.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    I figured out what the issue was, I had to "activate" my friends list. Nintendo really dropped the ball on the network, it's an unintuitive mess.
    The only bad part of the network I have found is the activating the friends list thing, it's totally stupid and took me at least 5 minutes to find where they hid the only icon to access it. Other than that I have found it to be solid. Regardless, I'll add you when I get home!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Wii U : kevinbuchanan
    Last edited by Kbu Chan; 29 Nov 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

8. Just got my Vita and set up my PSN account, gamer tag GunwallsCatfish

9. I added all wii u users. My ID is Samuraimoogle
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Anyone with the Wii U know why sometimes it tells you when someone sent you a friend request and other times it doesn't?