Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363739 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definitive TNL Online Game Account List

1. I just sent friend requests on the Wii U to everyone. My network ID is: vyse81

I just got a PS3. My PSN ID is bVork

I've added a bunch of you, but in case I missed you, feel free to add me.

3. Wii: 1437-3984-6438-8788
    Last edited by adol; 12 Apr 2013 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Wrong number

4. Wii U ID: HeroGear

Thanks to Geo, I'll add you folks now!
    Last edited by Hero; 21 Apr 2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Do it the proper way through the Mii channel thing. Doing it that way will mean people actually get notified of your friend request. Though maybe they've fixed that by now, no idea though.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Do it the proper way through the Mii channel thing. Doing it that way will mean people actually get notified of your friend request. Though maybe they've fixed that by now, no idea though.
    I used the Friend List add, and it seemed to show that it was "provisional" on the add. However, someone else (StriderKyo) was able to add me without me accepting first. There were also a few with an error message of "can't add because of an error or this person is not set up to take friend requests this way" or somesuch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Yeah you should have used the Miiverse thing. If you do that they get a friend request notice, doing it through the friends list means everyone has to come here, find your name and submit a friend request to you as well. It's asinine and they need to fix it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Sent a whole bunch of friend requests through MiiVerse today to you guys!

WiiU: TrialSword

So that's who you are.