Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definitive TNL Online Game Account List

1. Xbox Live: jmet
    PSN: N/A
    Wii: N/A
    Xfire: jmet
    Steam: jmet
    Last edited by JMET; 21 Sep 2007 at 06:03 PM.

2. Xbox Live: Timber the Hutt
    PSN: Timber-3
    Xfire: N/A
    Steam: N/A
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Did you.. make another TNL Xfire group? We already had one. Which.. you are in. O_o If you want to manage the actual "TNL" one, I can make you the admin.

Really though, with Steam Community, Xfire is almost completely irrelevant, anyway.

Xbox Live: RyoHazuki787
    PSN: andy787
    Xfire: Andy787
    Steam: Andy787
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Xbox Live: EvilMog
    PSN: FucksNo
    Wii: LOL like I can remember
    Xfire: n/a
    Steam: n/a
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Did you.. make another TNL Xfire group? We already had one. Which.. you are in. O_o If you want to manage the actual "TNL" one, I can make you the admin.
    The other one was abandoned, and we needed to get trialsword in for the quake wars demo. It's not that big of a deal, everyone who actual uses Xfire is in the new one.

6. Really though, Xfire is on the verge of extinction now that Steam Community is up and running.

7. Xbox Live: sedition66
    PSN: sedition6
    Wii: no
    Xfire: sedition6
    Steam: sedition6
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Xfire still has some cool features that I enjoy. The picture feature is cool and xfire just supports more games.

9. Also you don't have to launch the games from Xfire, and you can actually see what games other people are playing. On Steam I've only ever seen it pop up when they're playing games dl'd from Steam.

10. Um, you can see what games people are playing by activating the "friends" side-bar.

To figure out what server they're on, just click on the drop down menu next to their name.