Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Burn Notice

1. Burn Notice

Monk, Psyche, and now Burn Notice join USA as one of the best and most original shows around. They just did the season finale and it was spectacular just as the entire series is. The characters in the show are just awesome, Sam is incredible, Fiona is one hot crazy girlfriend, and the rest of the cast is just as enjoyable.

The little spy tips are also cool and add a fun flare to the show itself. Also the guy who plays Micheal Westin is probably my favorite actor at this point in time. He's got this awesome look of seriousness at all times and plays his character and roles perfectly.

Unfortunately we have to wait all the way until summer to get the next season :/

2. I like Burn Notice, not a bad show.

3. IAWTP. Burn Notice rocks my socks. It's a great series that's original and well thought out, and IT HAS BRUCE CAMPBELL IN IT!! 'Nuff said.

I love Psyche too. USA has some great stuff lately.

4. Ever since Monk they've been willing to try new stuff and it's really paid off. They use to be one of the worst channels around, but they've got some good shows to watch now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    IAWTP. Burn Notice rocks my socks. It's a great series that's original and well thought out, and IT HAS BRUCE CAMPBELL IN IT!! 'Nuff said.

I love Psyche too. USA has some great stuff lately.
    Yes, and I also <3 Bruce Cambell.

Now all they need is a boxer drama with Paulie from Rocky and they win cable hands down.

Great show, but I wish it came on after Psyche so Friday would have a full night of kick ass shows to watch on USA.

And I really like the setting. They use Miami to great effect. CSI Miami is good, but they film a lot of it in L.A. and the surrounding area. Burn notice shows you how much more awesome CSI: Miami would be if it were filmed entirely in Miami. Really going out in the neighborhoods and getting street level brings a lot of character out of the city.

7. Agreed, I stand by that these actor's are some of the best ever. USA really knows how to pick up talent. Yes I do <3 Bruce.

Everything about the show is well done, I will buy season 1 if it's released, I don't know if USA does series releases like that or not. I've never noticed anyone buying a Monk Season.

8. USA does DVD releases for their shows, all the seasons (except current ones) of 4400, Monk, The Dead Zone have been released...though current season sets probably won't be out until May or June of next year...
    "I see the world didn't end yesterday."

"Are you sure?"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    IT HAS BRUCE CAMPBELL IN IT!!
    Now I have to download and watch this.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Word. He's not an extra either. He's a regular cast member. The acting is fucking fantastic, and the stories rock. Definitely one to buy when the season is released on DVD.