Thread: Some Marshalls stores have Wii for $199

1. Some Marshalls stores have Wii for $199

If you are register at Cheapassgamer, you can read the thread here.

Basically, some Marshalls are selling brand new Wiis for $199. Not sure how/why. My sister-in-law was shopping there today and she saw them so this is not an urban legend. She almost bought one for her bf but decided against it (bravo girl, hehe).

Anyway, not every Marshalls have them but if you want one, you might want to call the stores in your area.

BTW, the marshalls she saw the system is near Waltham, Massachusetts.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    If you are register at Cheapassgamer, you can read the thread here.

Basically, some Marshalls are selling brand new Wiis for $199. Not sure how/why. My sister-in-law was shopping there today and she saw them so this is not an urban legend. She almost bought one for her bf but decided against it (bravo girl, hehe).

Anyway, not every Marshalls have them but if you want one, you might want to call the stores in your area.

BTW, the marshalls she saw the system is near Waltham, Massachusetts.
    Damn man! Buy it for me and ship it. I'll pay!

3. I'll ask my sis-in-law, but they might be all gone. This was like 3 hours ago.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I'll ask my sis-in-law, but they might be all gone. This was like 3 hours ago.
    What you waiting for? CHOP CHOP!!!

5. Still too expensive.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    What you waiting for? CHOP CHOP!!!
    Finally got a hold of her, she left the office early (this marshalls was near her work) so she won't be going back till Monday. Sorry

7. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Still too expensive.
    Needs to be $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Finally got a hold of her, she left the office early (this marshalls was near her work) so she won't be going back till Monday. Sorry
    BOOOOO...you fail! JK. Thanks though

9. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    BOOOOO...you fail! JK. Thanks though
    Dude, how many Wiis do you need. You got a Wii complex.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Dude, how many Wiis do you need. You got a Wii complex.
    I dont even want to talk about it . Lets just say...I needed to replace 2 Wii's. I got one Wii already from the trade forum and wanted another for cheap. I bought one from Target but still havent opened it since I have until November to return it. So if I can find one for cheap, I'll return the one I bought from Target.