Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2

1. Yeah I'll be on tonight of course.

2. So far this is close to being GOTY for me, except it is still in beta so I am sure it doesn't count yet.

3. I played this for a couple hours last night on some random server.

It's a cool game, but I don't think it's really for me. I tried every character for at least a bit except the doctor, and had the most fun with the Soldier and Heavy. I don't like having to run aaaaall the way back to the contested zone after getting killed (I should get killed less, oh snap!, but you see, I didn't really know what I was doing a lot of the time... I think this was the first time I've ever touched an online multiplayer FPS in my entire life).

And it ran, and looked great (if a little sparse) with all settings maxed ('cept AA which I don't like anyway), on my somewhat aged machine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I don't like having to run aaaaall the way back to the contested zone after getting killed
    This is actually part of the game's strategy. It makes assaulting capture points a bit less chaotic since battles will play out in waves (rather than a constant stream of combatants) due to the respawn and transit time. This makes the engineer's teleporter very useful, if placed in a good spot.

5. Any chance of some TNL play tonight with this in the wake of Halo 3?

6. I'll be on most likely.

7. Good bye, TF2. You were there when I was longing for Halo 3. But now that Halo 3 is here, I cannot see you for some time. But do not despair, love, for I will come back to you. That is a promise.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

8. I'm sticking with TF2 for a bit, maybe I'll pick up Halo next weekend

9. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by OMGrich View Post
    Is anyone planning on playing this on 360 when it hits?
    Yeppers.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

10. I'll be back, no question.