Page 1 of 78 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2

1. Team Fortress 2

It's time, people.

Post meetup times, server and Vent IPs, pictures, taunts, tales of valor, etc. here.

I'm generally on at 7-8 pm Arizona time (MST year-round), which is two hours behind EST, three once daylight savings ends.

ventrilo2.ecgnetwork.com
    port: 4059
    pw: tnl4life
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Guess I'll preserve my shit from the previous thread so people get an idea about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Honestly, TF2, Half-life 2 epsiode 2 = $50 anyways by many standards so it's not a huge deal, but I can completely understand about the black box being cancelled being annoying.

Meet the Heavy Weapons guy.

Meet the Engineer

Meet the Soldier
    These videos remind me just how incredibly awesome the style of this game is.
    So we were doing htis map where red had to defend against us as blue (I think the second dust bowl map), the first point to capture isn't bad but the second point with turrets set up everywhere is a bitch. so we weren't making any progress, I was sniping off the heavies and medics etc while I could but it got down to the last 45 seconds. So I Said fuck it and switched over to a scout. we're basically bumrushing the end spot dieing, I run in from 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 and land on the spot we have to capture, while it's contested you stay in overtime so at the VERY last second I captured the spot and won it Using my team mates as bait for the turrets

3. I plan on playing this all week (broken zboz lols).

P.S. They just released a bugfix patch that takes care of some sound issues and the alt tab black screen among other things.

4. Yay I can alt-tab again! You never realize how important it is until you can't do it anymore.

5. lol yeah. Sweet for bug fixes.

6. Steam FTW.

I'll be around tonight for anyone else who doesn't like Halo and still wants to play something with TNL people.

Sweet. I'm going to try to be on tonight too.

8. Is anyone planning on playing this on 360 when it hits?
    Totally!

9. I'll be on around 11pm est or earlier. Should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGrich View Post
    Is anyone planning on playing this on 360 when it hits?
    Retards.