Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 Official Thread v4

1. Pretty awesome, though it does depress me that we had the second game won until Bacon shotgunned me in the back. lol

I have a feeling I'll spend more film clip space on bugs than on awesomeness. I've already found a few map glitches.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    If you guys ever play anything other than that shit rocket and zombie stuff, send me an invite. I'm serious, rocket race is not fun I want guns and killing people, not vroom vroom I have a mongoose lol physics.
    Thank you. I get my ass handed to me a little too easily in MM (especially if Shotty Sniper comes up) that I can't spend so much time with the novelty modes.

4. I cant wait until the weekend to play with TNL peeps. Working until 1Am + Pacific time zone = teh lose.

Mannerbot, I saw you on last night and I know you're a west coaster so you may get an invite from me if you're on way late tonight.

5. INVITE ME!!!! Got Halo 3 in the mail, finalfuckly.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    finalfuckly.
    lol

PRAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Mannerbot, I saw you on last night and I know you're a west coaster so you may get an invite from me if you're on way late tonight.
    For sure. I don't think I'll be on all too late tonight though, first day of class tomorrow.

8. what the shit happen to opaque? He hasn't been on here or XBL.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    west coaster
    Same. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Be warned: I suck (except I'm jawsome at driving). Woo!
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

10. So BTB is as easy as it was in the beta. Going +19 is pretty cool I guess.