Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 Official Thread v4

1. If anyone wants to make a party and kill some random people send me a invite. I'm on now and should be on for sometime .
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. Finished the campaign. Pretty good. Whatever battle near the end IGN was crying about went over my head.

Every Cortana cutscene made me cringe, though. That shit was honest to god embarrassingly bad. Jesus Christ. Same with the Flood ones.

3. How many levels are there?
    I just beat the 7th.

4. Legendary is kicking my ass...do I dare drop down to Normal.

5. Heroic if anything. Normal reduces the number of encounters entirely.

6. Iris had more ties to Halo 3 than I actually realized. Especially if you read the terminals.

Beware, the voice acting is... amateur.

7. My post office is run by incompentent lazy blacks. (Seriously, every employee in that office is black. Well, except that one Indian lady.)

So instead of delivering Halo 3 to my house today, they delivered a notice of Halo 3 being ready for me to pick up since the mail man didn't want to carry it.

I hate mail.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    what the shit happen to opaque? He hasn't been on here or XBL.
    seriously. Did the tattoo cancer get into his brain and cause him to steal his ex's jeep and joyride like it's a warthog cuz she wouldn't give him anal??
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 26 Sep 2007 at 09:17 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    seriously. Did the tatoo cancer get into his brain and cuase him to steal his ex's jeep and joyride like it's a warthog cuz she wouldn't give him anal??
    yes

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    My post office is run by incompentent lazy blacks. (Seriously, every employee in that office is black. Well, except that one Indian lady.)

So instead of delivering Halo 3 to my house today, they delivered a notice of Halo 3 being ready for me to pick up since the mail man didn't want to carry it.

I hate mail.
    Did you order the duffle bag sized Halo 3. The one with the full size Master Chief? WTF?

The damn thing is not that LARGE!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.