Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 879799100101
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 1008

Thread: Halo 3 Official Thread v4

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    LOL Duracell she just pwnt you.
    He isn't bad, he's just new to it. Considering the change since he played the beta, he's awesome. I just play ranked at a higher level right now is all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    LOL Duracell she just pwnt you.
    I do suck at console FPSes ...too used to PC FPSes, honestly. I'm getting better, though...I'm happy I have a 1.28 k/d ratio, ok? :P I do usually end up in the top 3 in kills, though, when Nomi isn't playing with me. Filthy filthy killstealer she is...

Anyway, I've been trying to get my skill up past 10, but I never get a good team that communicates and shit. In fact, I haven't gotten a good team in matchmaking for a while now. It sucks, because I can so have my Captain if I can get a good team to play with me

3. Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Get the most kills or the most objective work.
    I've tried. I've pulled off MVP in several ranked FFA slayer matches and it still denies me. Do I need to be MVP, most kills, & get the three "best" slots to get it?

4. Oh, that's weird then. I don't know, maybe try clearing your cache or something.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    I've tried. I've pulled off MVP in several ranked FFA slayer matches and it still denies me. Do I need to be MVP, most kills, & get the three "best" slots to get it?
    That's odd. I know that you can get the MVP achievement in a ranked team game even if your team lost.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. Yeah, it just goes by who has the most kills regardless of who won. Nirvana's problem is that he's getting MVP, but it's not giving him the achievement.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    He isn't bad, he's just new to it. Considering the change since he played the beta, he's awesome. I just play ranked at a higher level right now is all.
    So what your saying is he can't hang with you so you wouldn't bother to play with him.

Quote Originally Posted by [+Duracell-] View Post
    I do suck at console FPSes ...too used to PC FPSes, honestly. I'm getting better, though...I'm happy I have a 1.28 k/d ratio, ok? :P I do usually end up in the top 3 in kills, though, when Nomi isn't playing with me. Filthy filthy killstealer she is...

Anyway, I've been trying to get my skill up past 10, but I never get a good team that communicates and shit. In fact, I haven't gotten a good team in matchmaking for a while now. It sucks, because I can so have my Captain if I can get a good team to play with me
    I suck too compared to anyone on here (well I can hold my own but thats just on out of the box thinking and not skill by any means) But the mother fucker that kicks me out of their team game because they want to rank up faster, better give me a better excuse as to why they did it than that.

Playing to have fun is the number one priority. Being on a team with a 30+ kill guy per match is nice, but if they don't want to play with you because of your "skill" then they can go fuck themselves in the ass with this game.

For the record I've played a ton of PUG games, and other than lone wolf games, you absolutely cannot expect to do well in team based games unless you are a 30+ kill a game player. Its not anyone's fault on here that if they are stuck not playing with their friends, that their kill/death ratio and objective scores are absolute shit in team based games, and don't evaluate yourself and your skill based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Yeah, it just goes by who has the most kills regardless of who won. Nirvana's problem is that he's getting MVP, but it's not giving him the achievement.
    I got MVP like 2 times before I got the achievement. I don't know whats up with that kind of a bug.
    Last edited by youandwhosearmy; 06 Oct 2007 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

8. Is anyone else getting bullshit in matchmaking about "couldn't retrieve data from Halo 3 server?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!