Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kmart Madness Sale

1. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Majority of the games are old like Xeno stated since it was from February. Some are new. Check the thread I just linked to to see what is newly added.
    True. Probably the best bet with this sale are games for the DS, 360, and some of the newer PS2 games.

I ended up getting for me:

PS2
    Valykrye Profile 2 $22
    Disgaea 2 $12
    Rogue Galaxy $12

Xbox 360
    Tomb Raider Legend $7
    Phantasy Star Universe $7

A set of GBA cases $2.50

2. Yield

The K-Mart I went to in the town north of me rang up both Disgaea 2 and Valkyrie Profile 2 at full price for $49.99. Clearly this price discount thing doesn't apply to all stores sight unseen. Really annoying, too, as I wasted 45 mins driving to this store and back.

3. Kmart clearances are done nationally, it's just that not all stores implement those clearances at the same time. In other words, some stores are lazier than others when it comes to keeping their clearance prices current.

4. Fuck, I'd be willing to play PSU (offline) for $7. Can you check to see if there are any left, Shinobi128?

5. Found a few games I was looking for, Rogue Galaxy was $10 at my store.

If anyone wants a Disgaea 2 I'd trade for a copy of Lunar Knights or Planet Puzzle League. *-neo

6. Lunar Knights is pretty good actually. Though the shooter parts suck.

7. There's really no excuse for not buying Drill Dozer for $3. That game is fucking brilliant.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    There's really no excuse for not buying Drill Dozer for $3. That game is fucking brilliant.

Complete truth. *-neo

9. Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    The K-Mart I went to in the town north of me rang up both Disgaea 2 and Valkyrie Profile 2 at full price for $49.99. Clearly this price discount thing doesn't apply to all stores sight unseen. Really annoying, too, as I wasted 45 mins driving to this store and back.
    One Kmart I went to rang up Ghosts n' Goblins at full price, and another I went to had it for the $7.

Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Kmart clearances are done nationally, it's just that not all stores implement those clearances at the same time. In other words, some stores are lazier than others when it comes to keeping their clearance prices current.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Fuck, I'd be willing to play PSU (offline) for $7. Can you check to see if there are any left, Shinobi128?
    I'm going to hit up a few more stores this weekend. I'll be on the lookout.

10. Hrm Radiata Stories for that cheap might not be a bad deal, same with Ys those are supposed to be pretty good aren't they?

Also Drill Dozer for $3 hrm.