Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kmart Madness Sale

1. why do some games have two prices?
    i just know none of the 3 kmarts in my area will have the discounts. they're just like Target and TRU. i never get any deals.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    why do some games have two prices?
    i just know none of the 3 kmarts in my area will have the discounts. they're just like Target and TRU. i never get any deals.
    Did you actually have the cashier scan them?

The few games I picked up, none of them were marked, and from what I've read this is pretty much how all the k-marts are as well.

3. I went to five different K Marts spanning from Syracuse to Buffalo when this was originally posted and found NOTHING.
    (I didn't make special trips or anything, I happened to be in those areas at the time.)

4. Picked up Just Cause (360) for $12 yesterday. They had a decent number of clearance games but most of them were $22 or higher and not that great. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next drop. This was the store I remembered seeing a couple copies of Disgaea 2 and they were already gone.

There were a few copies of Star Trek Legacy (360) there for $10 but I passed. Anyone know if it's worth that?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Did you actually have the cashier scan them?

The few games I picked up, none of them were marked, and from what I've read this is pretty much how all the k-marts are as well.
    in the past i have and they've always been full price. now i really dont like to stay in their electronic sections for more then a window browse since they have to unlock a case and the employees are of a tier lower than wal-mart.

also, why do some have 2 prices? do some stores have one price and others have the other?

6. The KMart clearance from last summer was top notch. (<$3-5 per game in most cases). I would actually wait a bit for the titles to drop a tier or two more before swooping in. Last summer between Blockbuster's clearance and KMart, we came home with 80 games in 2 days for ~$350.

7. if i can't score them here, would anybody be willing to pick up

882224053655 Perfect Dark Zero $7/$15
    710425299148 Prey $7/$20

for the cheaper prices (so what $14 total?). i'll cover shipping (nothing fancy, USPS is fine) and throw in an extra $10 or so?

8. I'm tempted to preemptively pick up Kameo and Phantasy Star before I get a 360. Kameo was decent wasn't it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I'm tempted to preemptively pick up Kameo and Phantasy Star before I get a 360. Kameo was decent wasn't it?
    eh......for $20 i felt ripped off but for the clearance price it wouldn't be as bad. it's just so much a mee-too, been there done that type of game. it's not horrible per say, it just doesn't do anything memorable. and usually with games of this type i sit down and finish them in a couple sittings. with this one i may play for half an hour tops and get bored.

10. I just realized I can price match this at work.

Fuck yeah. We have like, every single game on that list I want.
    Last edited by Opaque; 05 Oct 2007 at 01:06 PM.