Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kmart Madness Sale

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I'm tempted to preemptively pick up Kameo and Phantasy Star before I get a 360. Kameo was decent wasn't it?
    Kameo was excellent. The controls are kinda goofy, but other than that it was very well done. I dug it.

2. Kameo was pretty good. Still one of the better looking 360 games IMO.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll View Post
    Kameo was excellent. The controls are kinda goofy, but other than that it was very well done. I dug it.
    goofy? they downright define slippery and unresponsive.

4. I'd shoot myself before I ever walked into Kmart...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    goofy?
    Just as far as the button-mapping goes. Never got used to the punching/attacking being on the trigger buttons and I kept switching characters by mistake. They should've put the character buttons on the D-Pad and left the regular buttons for attacks and such.

I do agree about the slippery-ness. Pretty much all the characters had a "ice-level" feel to them, like Halo 3 with the speed jacked up and 25% gravity.

6. I like Kameo but the controls are pretty fucking terrible. There were times where I had to stop playing after half an hour because I just felt like throwing my controller out the window.

7. This week (until Sat, I believe) you get an additional 30% off any game already on clearance. Here's what I came away with today (prices are after the 30% off)...

Super Mario Strikers (GC) - $13.30
    Mario Superstar Baseball (GC) - $13.30
    LotR Battle for Middle Earth 2 (360) - $13.30
    Superman Returns (360) - $7.00
    Gun (360) - $7.00
    Xenosaga 2 (ps2) - $7.00
    Technic Beat (ps2) - $5.60
    Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament (ps2) - $5.60
    Tatio Legends (xbox) - $5.60
    Lemmings (psp) - $4.90
    Rainbow Islands Revolution (ds) - $4.90
    Sigma Star Saga (gba) - $4.90
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in