Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had the chance to play one game for the first time again....

zidane747 Guest

If you had the chance to play one game for the first time again....

Which one would it be? You know, we sometimes say that when the game's over, you'll never have the same experience if you go through it again. Which game would you want to play for the first time again?

For me, it would have to be MGS2(BIG SURPRISE!!!). Yeah, I know, about 110% of you guys hate it, but it was life altering for me. If I had the chance to play it for the first time again, no doubt, I definitely would. Runners up would be FFVII, FFVIII, RE, SH, and MGS.

2. My game would be Zelda: Ocarina of Time, it just had this magical quality at the time of it's release along with those great epic type of commercials.

3. nice topic

I'd say either FFVII or Zelda: OOT. Or Goldeneye. Hmm...Goldeneye. I had amazing play times with GE. Or maybe WCW World Tour. That game come out of NOWHERE. Finding out all the stuff you could do by accident gave some of the best surprises. Plus I hated WCW but that didn't matter. The game rocked.

4. Rez, SotN, and Metal Slug 3.

5. and the metal gear solid 2 propaganda keeps rollin' rollin' rollin'...

6. Originally posted by Nash
    and the metal gear solid 2 propaganda keeps rollin' rollin' rollin'...
    Heh heh...wait 'till you see my next TNL comic...

7. Well, if erasing the memory of playing the game before HAS to be for the purpose of re-experiencing it, then I say FFVII. But if I can erase the memory AND never have to experience it again, then the choice is FFVIII.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Anything in the Mario Series
    Anything in the Zelda Series
    Anything in the Ridge Racer Series
    Anything in the Klonoa Series
    Rez
    Phantasy Star Online

9. Damn good question. At first I thought it would be an Nes game, but the more I think about it, it would probably be Super Mario 64 or Zelda TooT. Don't ask me why right now, its hard enough as it is just to stick with my answer.

10. Dude...That's tough I'll toss a few that I may pick:
    1. Castlevania:SotN.
    2. Zelda III: A Link to the Past
    3. Shadowrun (SNES)
    4. (Yes, I'll be a tool like Zidane) MGS
    5. Skies of Arcadia (Sure, there are "better" RPGs out there, but I loved this game)
    And finally....
    5. Sam and Max Hit the Road (big suprise)
    "Max: Should I confront, subdue, and pummel the suspected perpetrator Sam?
    Sam: Sick 'em up little buddy."

-Sam & Max, Freelance Police