Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - October 2007

The one here keeps them in a case, but they have them. I looked more carefully at the release dates, and that week won't help anyway. PSP FFT will be out, but Castlevania and the PC games won't be.

I got Guilty Gear Accent Core for PS2 today.

3. I bought Tekken 5 off of ebay today, and I'll probably be getting PGR 4 in the mail later this week.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post

5. True. I had no luck finding pc games at TRU aside from barbie. It's a nice dream, though. Maybe we could get a Barbies of War game going from Epic. Classic (oversized chest and itty bitty waist) Barbie with swimsuit armour, guerilla war paint makeup, and chainsaw guns to take down the eVil Ken Empire. No way TRU could turn it down.

6. This haul comes with a "Do not open until December" tag, as I placed the pre-order for the two November books and added the first volume of Criminal which I've been looking forward to getting for some time now.

I took my left over 1100 Wii points that weren't enough for S&P and got Super C and Devil's Crush. I'm better off.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Surprised no one started this yet...

I think it may have been delayed until Thursday.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Devil's Crush.
    Best game available on VC. For reals.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Devils Crush Wins. ichiban video pinball !

Todays goodies in the mail:

Blister! R2 DVD

Review:
    http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/com...r/blister.html
    Story: Yuji is the ultimate toy collector. He wants it all, and he never removes them from their original blister packaging. He collects American action figures, and now he is after the most elusive toy of them all, Hellbanker. there was only one made, and he will do anything to get it. With the help of some of his fellow otakus, he gets closer and closer, but could he ever imagine how important this toy is to the future of the entire world?
    Screens (Imageshack links):

Snake Womans Curse DVD

The Stephen King Collection (Pet Sematary Special Collector's Edition / The Dead Zone Special Collector's Edition / Graveyard Shift / Silver Bullet)

Stephen King Coll is only 10.99 @ Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Stephen-Collec...1279472&sr=8-1

Some Criterions:

Green for Danger
    When A Woman Ascends the Stairs
    Monsters And Madmen Box (The Haunted Strangler / Corridors of Blood / The Atomic Submarine / First Man into Space)

Last edited by D_N_G; 01 Oct 2007 at 07:21 PM.