Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Seaman 2 announced

1. PlayStation  2 Seaman 2 announced

During the Sega conference today, Sega announced that Seaman 2 for PS2 is under development.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/200...43155,0,0.html

Who saw that one coming?

2. When the original Seamen flowed into retail, the public initially wasn’t ready to swallow, but soon drank deep of it's gaming goodness. Hopefully Sega will assigning a salty development team to the PS2 version to ensure a proper climax to this series.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Who saw that one coming?
    Aquaman did.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

This is one of those rare games I would pay full price for. Shit, I'd even go all out nuts and actually pre-order it.

Please SEGA, do the right thing and bring Seaman back to our shores (and bring Leonard Nimoy back too)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. They should put it out on DS. The built-in mic and touch screen just seem perfect for Seaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

We can't get Streets of Rage, but you have time for Seaman 2? You truly are dead, Sega.

7. I read the announcement title, and thought DS. Why not? Built in mic, and it could handle watered-down graphics of it, plus the touch-screen.

Never played the original though, it always looked a bit too creepy for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    When the original Seamen flowed into retail, the public initially wasn’t ready to swallow, but soon drank deep of it's gaming goodness. Hopefully Sega will assigning a salty development team to the PS2 version to ensure a proper climax to this series.
    Just thought I should throw you some credit for the double entendres.

9. WTF, why not xbox, with the xbl headset, douches.