• Sonic Rush Adventure [DS]

3 3.49%
  • Stranglehold [PS3, 360]

1 1.16%
  • World in Conflict [PC]

0 0%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL's GotM: September 2007

1. I love love love Skate, and think it's something that absolutely everybody should play, but Halo 3 came out of nowhere. For me, I mean. Halo 2 did absolutely nothing for me, but as bVork said, Halo 3 is finally what the series has always tried to be. It's a Halo game I can play without wishing I were playing Half-Life, Quake, or UT instead.

Team Fortress 2 wasn't actually released, I guess, but it seems pretty damn good, too.

People voting for anything other than Halo 3 are either haters, fronters, or both.
    gtfo

2. B-Ri voted for Heavenly Sword.

He's just fucking with us at this point, right?

3. Vote for the game you actually think is the best game of the month, pls. Contrarian/pity votes just misrepresent the TNL consensus.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. I haven't played Halo 3 yet (catching up on the previous installments first), but nothing else on the list even remotely interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Another gimme month.

Next month should be more interesting.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Wow. This is the first time I didn't play a single game on the list. Usually I play 4 or 5 of them.

7. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    I am split on heavenly sword and eternal sonata. Ive beaten heavenly sword and i have just scratched the surface of eternal sonata, so i guess my vote goes that way.
    You're fucking retarded. (Card me for it pls) I understand this raging hardon for Sony, but come ON. Even if you didn't pick Halo, TF2, Skate, ES, anything but Heavenly Sword.

Jesus.

8. Kinda sad that World in Conflict isn't getting any votes.

9. Halo 3 obviously.

But skate. deserves special recognition for being so fucking awesome. One of the newest feeling gameplay experiences to be released in a long long time, with a saved films feature, great multiplayer, and ::gasp:: released by EA. It's too bad it had to come out during the same month as Halo 3, since it really does deserve the respekt.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri
    I am split on heavenly sword and eternal sonata. Ive beaten heavenly sword and i have just scratched the surface of eternal sonata, so i guess my vote goes that way.
    Really?.........REALLY?!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Halo 3, even though I suck terribly at the game.