Page 7 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Wii Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Those graphics are hilarious. Like first-gen PS1 caliber.
    What the hell is wrong with developers?? Most gamecube games look better than this shit.

2. All gamecube games look better than that shit.

3. A new Crazy Climber is coming for Wii. Unfortunately, it looks like ass in terms of style and graphics.
    http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...071019/ccw.htm

I see the Spawn: In the Demon's Hand texture artist found a new home.
    Last edited by Tain; 19 Oct 2007 at 01:49 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Which further supports my claim.
    Life must be grand on the planet you live on.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PBMax View Post
    Or it's further evidence that people think $50 is a good deal for a controller plus a game, even if the game has no lasting appeal.
    All it really shows is that people need another controller to play Wii Sports, and don't mind getting a demo along with it.

Wii Play is not worth $10. It's just that simple. The fact that people are willing to pay $10 for a complete piece of trash says a lot about the Wii's audience. They want cheap games, regardless of quality.

7. Anyone still defending the Wii should be quarantined in their own corner of the universe. It's offering nothing but shovelware and PS2 ports. Do you want to know the highest selling third party game on the system last month (and I believe the third highest selling Wii game overall)? Carnival Games. Go take a look at the reviews it's gotten and then come back and tell me that this is acceptable.

Just go away, Wii fans. Go away. And don't come back until you have developed some semblance of taste.

waggle waggle waggle, wee this is fun
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 19 Oct 2007 at 04:18 PM.

8. I actually completely agree with Joust's over-opinionated rant. It's fucking insulting to see last gen shit like RE4 Wii, Okami, Prince of Persia, Rygar, etc., continue to get ported with nothing more than just waggle controls thrown in. What a half-assed cash run that more and more seem to be turning to. I hate to say it this emphatically, but you have to either be a fucking asshole or a fucking fool if you are defending these practices or are happy and content with this shit. The system has been a complete joke so far except from the perspective of commercial success.

I canceled my VB Revolution pre-order so my last genuine hopes for the system are Galaxy, Brawl, and New Blood.

9. I like RE4 Wii. A lot, actually.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch
    "but you have to either be a fucking asshole or a fucking fool if you are defending these practices or are happy and content with this shit"
    This is the part that's disturbing. Too many gaming sites have too many people that seem to be willing to go this route just to "stick it" to MS and Sony. As long as king Ninty's on top, it doesn't matter what happens. And that's what is sad.