Page 15 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Halo 3 Thread

1. Who's up for playing after MNF?? I should be on after 11pm CST
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

2. I'm hopping on. Who wants to play some Team Tactical?

Also motivational Halo 3 images:
    Click for full size

Click for full size
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Unlike Brand, I've played in a few pretty laggy games. I've had three really bad ones: the one where I hosted (lol), the one where Brand hosted (lol), and then the Team Objective game I played the other day with Jetman and Cowdisease where I just wound up leaving because no one except the host on the other team could move. But there are plenty of bad games that aren't as blatant. I've had plenty of sniper shots go straight through a guy's head and not do any damage and such. It happens. I heard that there's an option in R6: Vegas for someone's 360 to act as a dedicated server in lieu of an actual dedicated server; that would have been nice.

4. So it seems like Bungie.net being "backed up" is complete bullshit. All of the games I played tonight were added to my Bungie.net stats, but none of my games since last Wednesday were.

Also Opaque, manner and I played with this kid who is a 32 in TS. He said he went from a 28 to a 32 by winning around 7 games in a row. Which means I am declaring shenanigans on this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. honestly, if you're playing challenging fun games, who gives a shit about your rank. The only reason i want to rank up a bit is to play people at my level.

6. We won 70+ games in a row and most of those were like 50-9. Those weren't challenging games and we shouldn't have had to play so many before our first loss. Even at 30 it's not hard.

7. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by youandwhosearmy View Post
    I play for fun. If your a homo that only cares about ranking up, thats fine. But leave that shit at home if your in a game with me, because I don't give a shit about your whining. If you only want to play to rank up mind you, thats your preference but I don't want to here a single complaint out of your mouth that you have no one to play with on some nights cause your level 30 leet analhalobuddy isn't on to play team doubles with you.

Anyway thats my two cents. Play the game to have fun.
    QFMFT.

The most important thing in rec league (ranked) matches is that my teamates are trying. If you're running around tk-ing or not even attempting to do anything (or not talking it up out there), that gets annoying.

But some of the most fun I've had in gaming all year is playing Rocket Race, Zombies, and some other casual games w/TNL. Really, really good times.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

8. Rocket Race is waaaaaay overrated, though i do wish TNL played more custom games.

9. TNL needs more no-gimmick custom games, imo. Set up some multi-flag or more standard slayer types and I'd be all over that.

10. Dreamcast

I'm cool with that.

Also, NO RADAR slayer matches. Seriously, the game is super-intense w/o that stupid radar. So many more, "Coming around the corner and running right into The Hammer" moments.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion