Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Halo 3 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    I wish Bungie's site would update the stats. I pulled MVP, I would say, 4 or 5 times on ranked last night without getting the achievement. I'm starting to think it's a "feature".
    Yeah, there's definitely something wrong with your 360. It shouldn't have to go through Bungie to give you an achievement.

2. Added 2 more files to my file share. 1 is a great stick I got on a sniper on Guardian. The second is and Overkill/Extermination in Team Slayer on Guardian.

Also, that was quite a ridiculous winning streak we had going on mannerbot, Nomi, and Opaque. I counted 25 films just in my theater of Team Slayer that we played, and I'm pretty sure there were at least 5 more. Around 30 games in a row winning, and we only went up 6 levels.
    Last edited by Brand X; 06 Oct 2007 at 10:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I call bullshit.

There's people out there with 50 games and a level 40. Shit, I've won like 5 or 6 games of Double Team against people my level and I'm only one level bellow Slayer where I've won over 30? Something is wrong it shouldn't take 5 games to go up levels.

4. Stats whore, IMO.

5. Probably because you only seem to play social games. I'm not sure, but I imagine you gain less EXP/levels in social versus ranked.

Also, I don't know what you guys were talking about last night with changing my language to Portugese. It sounded like you were just achievement whoring anyway. Weak, imo.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. None of the achievements are crazy hard to get anyways. Maybe 2.

People only achievement whore because it's great to have them all as soon as possible but honestly if you just played normally, you'd get 'em all.

I was so close to ending a game at the top of the server today. I usually stick to Team Slayer and I've gotten crazy better in the past couple days.
    I stuck a plasma to a guy on a mongoose and he didn't even realize, then bloom, got myself a new ride.

7. I got to level 36 on Lone Wolves, today.

I also unlocked every achievement. Which, in turn, unlocked the Marathon helmet permutation. It rocks.

Now, how about that EOB helmet.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

8. Quote Originally Posted by U K Narayan View Post
    I got to level 36 on Lone Wolves, today.

I also unlocked every achievement. Which, in turn, unlocked the Marathon helmet permutation. It rocks.

Now, how about that EOB helmet.
    Post a shot of you with it. I have not seen it. (I guess I could just google it.)

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Post a shot of you with it. I have not seen it. (I guess I could just google it.)
    I'll piece something for you, tomorrow. Right now, I'm dead tired.

EDIT:

Here's my player snapshot from Bungie.net:

I'll try and snap some shots from some games, tomorrow.
    Last edited by ∀ Narayan; 07 Oct 2007 at 01:32 AM.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

10. Did anyone see this?

Here are the latest Japanese console software sales for the week of Sept 24 - 30, 2007:

1. Halo 3 (Xbox 360, Microsoft) - 58,672
    2. Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon: Toki no Tankentai (NDS, Nintendo) - 55,438 [441,000]
    3. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP, Square Enix) - 54,240 [649,000]
    4. Tamagotchi no Puchi Puchi Omisecchi: Mina San Kyu (NDS, Bandai Namco) - 53,915
    5. Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon: Yami no Tankentai (NDS, Nintendo) - 45,743 [389,000]
    6. Bleach: Blade Battlers 2nd (PS2, Sony) - 31,328
    7. KanKen DS 2 + Jouyou Kanji Jiten (NDS, Rocket Co.) - 28,301
    8. Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force 2 (PSP, Konami) - 28,189
    9. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3, Spike) - 26,563
    10. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops+ (PSP, Konami) - 25,348 [119,000]

That's in Japan!?