Page 3 of 162 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Halo 3 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Daitokuji View Post
    Did anyone see this?

Here are the latest Japanese console software sales for the week of Sept 24 - 30, 2007:

1. Halo 3 (Xbox 360, Microsoft) - 58,672

That's in Japan!?
    No way.

No way in Hell.

This is 100% impossible.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

2. I was unaware that such a number of 360 consoles even existed in Japanese homes. Impressive.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Probably because you only seem to play social games. I'm not sure, but I imagine you gain less EXP/levels in social versus ranked.
    You don't gain experience towards your skill level for playing social games. You only gain experience towards that specific playlist if you are playing ranked. And yes, Opaque is right, it is kind of bullshit. We won 40+ games of Slayer tonight, and he only went up like 15 levels. While a kid we were playing with won 1/4 the number of games and was the same level.

Are anyones stats updating? Since Wednesday I have only had like 5-6 games added to my stats, and 2 of those were games I was dropped.
    Last edited by Brand X; 07 Oct 2007 at 02:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by U K Narayan View Post
    I got to level 36 on Lone Wolves, today.
    How are people leveling so quickly in lone wolves and double team?

I won over 40 slayer games today and I'm only a 15. I've won about 4 double team games and I'm a 10. Obviously the levels don't work the same way.

Brand, tomorrow we just need to do double team until we're over 30.

5. you don't even have to win to rank up in lone wolves.

6. I suck at Lone Wolves, so I usually don't rank up at all. I'm really only useful in BTB because I leech kills like a pro.

7. I just don't want to play Lone Wolves.

I'd rather wait a week longer and have my rank from Slayer or Doubles.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Are anyones stats updating? Since Wednesday I have only had like 5-6 games added to my stats, and 2 of those were games I was dropped.
    Mine kinda updated, but they're still way behind.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    I was unaware that such a number of 360 consoles even existed in Japanese homes. Impressive.
    The attach ratio is only 1 in 9. Everyone else bought the system for I@dolmolester.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I just don't want to play Lone Wolves.

I'd rather wait a week longer and have my rank from Slayer or Doubles.
    Team Slayer is the only one that matters imo.