Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Halo 3 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    Whipped much? Tell her to go to a library.
    When she's a shambling member of the flood, she won't watch TV half as much.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Get two TVs fool.
    We actually have two TVs in our dorm in anticipation of monitor conflict. Turns out we didn't need it since the connection is too shitty for Live, so I don't play shit here.

3. Most school networks will work as a system link, though. I was visiting a friend a few days ago and there's literally dozens of systems over the school network that play together over system link.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Football first. Then when the Browns are getting wrecked at the half, Halo.

5. Halftime, Browns are getting wrecked, time for Halo. Though I am playing NE's defense this week for my fantasy team, so all is not lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. I'm going to get on in an hour or so.

I don't think they check this thread, but I played with "Dave is Ok" and g0zen, yesterday. Good times.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

7. So, possible noob question here, but I've noticed when matchmaking that some people have a little cog thing next to their ranking for that mode. What does that signify? I think it used to mean that you had your account connected to Bungie's website, but my usual gang and I have all done that, and none of us have it.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Go into your profile options on Bungie.net and there's an option to turn it on.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    Most school networks will work as a system link, though. I was visiting a friend a few days ago and there's literally dozens of systems over the school network that play together over system link.
    I don't give two shits about system link. Only reason I play Halo is to play with my friends over Live. When I can't play with them, I simply don't play Halo.

10. Most school networks will work as a system link, though. I was visiting a friend a few days ago and there's literally dozens of systems over the school network that play together over system link.
    Thank god, too. Nomi's all "LIVE OR BUST", but I'm pretty happy to play system link when the connection blows.

I've heard good things about the recent changes to our dorm's connection, though. Apparently good matches are possible on or near the weekends. Haven't had a chance to test it, though.