Page 1 of 162 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Halo 3 Thread

1. Official Halo 3 Thread

Since Halo 3 hates THE DATABASE
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Stop posting and get back on.

3. Get back in here.

4. I am now. Just finished eating delicious posta.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. don't feel bad, I'm still a 1
    I plan on going on tonight (I get out at 9 and am expecting a call at 9:30 but I'll just take my headset off) if any of you bitches wanna get it on.

6. So like 50 wins later I'm finally over 10.

Nomi and I go up level for level but she was 10 higher than me when we started. Shouldn't I be getting more experience and catching up?

7. No.
    Time for a change

8. I wish Bungie's site would update the stats. I pulled MVP, I would say, 4 or 5 times on ranked last night without getting the achievement. I'm starting to think it's a "feature".

I'm going to try to get on in a little bit, but I won't be up until 6am again. I have class shit to show up for tomorrow early and an exam to study before monday.

9. I just played the worst big team battle match ever. My team sucked BALLZ playing territories on Valhalla. It was disgusting.