Thread: People in Japan

1. People in Japan

ive been wanting to get a ceramic white ps2 since they came out. whats the current price on them and how much would i get raped on shipping? id rather have a tnl'er hook me up but if it's cheaper to go with a dealer i would do that as well. i assume with the jap systems there is a language select for the menu/ui?

2. I don't know anything about the current price on them, but shipping will be pretty steep on a system. Your honestly better off buying from someone like NCS that ships stuff in bulk.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. i figured as much. if i thought it out beforehand i should have asked you to snag one before coming stateside and just ship it from where you went via UPS. NCSX doens't seem to have them in stock. guess ill just have to get a singstar pack when Christmas comes around and hock the junk.

4. Arcade

I feel your pain - I had wanted one for a good long while, and lorded over various online stores like a hawk, looking for a sale or good deal to come along.

And then one did - back in March Play-Asia had a big store-wide sale, everything was 25% off, I think - and that previously $190 white PS2 quickly became $140, and I even managed to get free shipping somehow. I made off like a bandit. All I can say is, keep your eyes open for a good deal. They do come along. In the meantime, if there are Japanese-region PS2 games you know you want to play, buy them now, and worry about what to play them on later. A lot of popular imports are getting hard to find now, or they are at least rising in price steadily as time passes.