Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. Yeah, if you're going to do pain pills, do percocet.

Also, if you want shrooms find any outdoor concert that has a Greatful Dead, Phish, or Pink Floyd cover band.

2. If you want to take more than the prescribed dose take Combunox. It's Percocet with ibuprofen instead of acetaminophen.

Or like Rich said, extract the opiate and ditch the acetaminophen which is fucking horrible for you in not much larger than standard doses.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Biff-chan View Post
    Yeah, if you're going to do pain pills, do percocet.

Also, if you want shrooms find any outdoor concert that has a Greatful Dead, Phish, or Pink Floyd cover band.
    I wouldn't put up with shitty music just for some shrooms. Shit, get yourself some spores, read up on the net and make yer own! Also, go pick your own as long as you know what you're doing.

I will be drinking heavily this afternoon and trying to play VF5 online. Should make for fun failure ! Going for some Anchor Steam.

Painkillers are fucking awesome. One of the best feelings imo...

I miss Mexico

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Painkillers are fucking awesome. One of the best feelings imo...

I miss Mexico
    Well if you're going to mexico why not just go straight for the opiates my friend?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I wouldn't put up with shitty music just for some shrooms. Shit, get yourself some spores, read up on the net and make yer own! Also, go pick your own as long as you know what you're doing.

I will be drinking heavily this afternoon and trying to play VF5 online. Should make for fun failure ! Going for some Anchor Steam.
    Half on TNL would have a hard time explaining to their mother why they have a box of cowshit in the closet though.

You don't need to do it that way noob. I thought you were the Jedi drug master? There may be a thread in one of those secret places we don't like to talk about with the information for proper closet growing.

I can vouch for these things working very well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You don't need to do it that way noob. I thought you were the Jedi drug master? There may be a thread in one of those secret places we don't like to talk about with the information for proper closet growing.

I can vouch for these things working very well.
    I am aware of other methods Joshua, however I'm not giving any helpful hints to a bunch of 20 year old video game nerds.

Only my mother and Punk Rock Grecia get to call me Joshua.

10. Holy shit, you have a mother? I thought you sprung out fully grown directly from the loins of Les Paul.

It's the internets, I do what I please.

Can I call you bongwater jones?