Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    And Jesus fuck, guitar solo's are so stupid and unnecessary.
    tell me where you live right now, so I can find you and punch you in the face and kick you in the balls

I live on 31st street, between St. Paul and Charles in Baltimore. If you're coming North on Charles, make a right on 31st and then an immediate right onto Lovegrove. If you pull into the first parking lot on Lovegrove street you'll see my place. Its the one with the giant Jack Nicholson head on the door.

I'll be waiting.

3. !!!!!!!

Watch your ass, buttcheeks.

I live on 31st street, between St. Paul and Charles in Baltimore. If you're coming North on Charles, make a right on 31st and then an immediate right onto Lovegrove. If you pull into the first parking lot on Lovegrove street you'll see my place. Its the one with the giant Jack Nicholson head on the door.

I'll be waiting.
    hows the bbq in the area? I'm not driving up there if there is no good bbq

We're known for our pit beef sandwiches.

well stupid google maps is failing me

I've actually never seen a real Mosrite (except for mine) in person. Are they really trendy these days?
    I don't think they're trendy. I see a lot of bands and I've only seen a Mosrite 3 times in my life that I can remember. The same guy had it all 3 times. You can guess who He was.

I do know a dude that plays a Was-Rite.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks View Post
    well stupid google maps is failing me
    You know how to get to rt 70? From there you should be able to figure out how to get to 695. from 695 you take 295 north. Take the Martin Luther King exit and take that all the way up bear right onto howard street. when howard intersects with North (after the bridge) ave make a right. go up about three blocks or so and make a left onto Charles and then follow the directions from a few posts up.

If you'd prefer to take 95 do it, then take the MLK exit and ect.

Come heavy, or don't come at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I don't think they're trendy. I see a lot of bands and I've only seen a Mosrite 3 times in my life that I can remember. The same guy had it all 3 times. You can guess who He was.
    I like that you used the divine "He" there. Its quite appropriate.

I'd honestly be surprised if these rich kids had actual Mosrites. there is only ONE authorized Mosrite dealer these days (the manufacturer) and they make something, like, three guitars a month.

I'm banking that they're clones.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You know how to get to rt 70? From there you should be able to figure out how to get to 695. from 695 you take 295 north. Take the Martin Luther King exit and take that all the way up bear right onto howard street. when howard intersects with North (after the bridge) ave make a right. go up about three blocks or so and make a left onto Charles and then follow the directions from a few posts up.

If you'd prefer to take 95 do it, then take the MLK exit and ect.

Come heavy, or don't come at all.
    I see what you did there.