Page 174 of 178 FirstFirst ... 160170172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1779

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. drinking $2.60 bottles of wine, tommorow is gonna suck dicks.

It's technically christmas here so merry christmas you fucks.

2. You'll probably be better off than this guy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/utah-man-ho...ry?id=27792905

3. What a fuckwit

4. I admire his #1 hand gesture while hooked up to the O2. No man could have bested him this night.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Switch to reefer, imo.
    I don't drink anywhere near as much as I did when I was younger nor enjoy it anywhere near as much (hangovers and bubble guts the next day are so rarely worth it) but I've never been a weed guy. I've done lots of drugs but have hardly any positive experiences with weed. I get high to the point of feeling like I can't function properly off of very little (like 1 or 2 hits off of a bowl) and it just makes me feel very uncomfortable and uneasy around other people. Mix that with feeling like somebody flicked the "off" switch in my brain to the extent where I can't even complete coherent thoughts in my head and it's really just never been for me. I wonder how much different my reaction to it is compared to a normal person.

My experiences are a little different when it was mixed with alcohol but it usually just leads to me passing out.

I have found that 100% indica keeps me from getting the crazies. I also think eating it is infinitely better than smoking it, but ymmv.

7. Just smoke less if it's too strong for you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Just smoke less if it's too strong for you.
    I get torn up off of hardly anything every time I've done it. Just don't like the way it feels the majority of the time. I've had some fun before for short periods of an overall session but I'm usually just uncomfortable like I said. It's kind of odd because I've gone balls to the wall with different types of hallucinogens and have been fine, if a little out of my mind.

9. I have friends who are the same way. One friend had a heavy dissociatives habit for a year and a half (aka ketamine, DXM, MXE etc), and despite basically k-holing a few times a week for that long, he still finds weed too overwhelming.

I smoke regularly but not very heavily, maybe a bowl or two an hour or so before going to bed. Occassionally i'll push it to psychadelic levels for fun, but i mostly just use it to unwind and relax (plus there is no better sleeping aid imo).

10. So I got a MISSION double IPA 32 ounce can ----- because they MAKE 32oz cans somewhere (california?) ----- and decided that because

a) Firday

b) No rehearsal until 1pm tomorrow

c) It was a "typical" week

that I needed to drink it.

I mean, it's ok. Too........double.....for the IPA. It's as good as a Herc but still, it's 32oz of almost 10% beer.

Is there any other way?

Yeah!!

Fuck off!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	75864