Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 162172174175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1779

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. The MDMA in france is stupid good compared to the US and retardely cheap. I can't really justify doing anything else anymore, and I'm not sure I really want to.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. That ant can hold his liquor. I am intoxicated, btw. But not on vodka. On a Tawny port from 1994.

4. I made a margarita. Tequila, Cointreau, and lime.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I drank by myself for the first time in twenty years. I'm all out of weed and just felt like being off-kilter after a shitty day at work.
    Apparently a double shot of vodka is enough to make me tipsy. I'm not sure why I'm such a light weight, especially considering that I'm almost as fat as I was in college. At some point in my adult life, my tolerance for alcohol just dropped precipitously.

6. I go through waves of being borderline alcoholic to just having a few drinks on the weekend. It's pretty crazy how much your tolerance changes. I went out for workplace drinks recently and because I've been drinking a bit lately, I literally drank double the amount of anyone else and was no more sloppy than they were.

7. I drank a 22 of Avery Maharaja and now I've had a planet earth Sintax.

Shit is getting out of hand.

8. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    I go through waves of being borderline alcoholic to just having a few drinks on the weekend. It's pretty crazy how much your tolerance changes. I went out for workplace drinks recently and because I've been drinking a bit lately, I literally drank double the amount of anyone else and was no more sloppy than they were.
    My job and karaoke habits have ruined my tolerance. It now takes me 4 or 5 neat scotches to feel a little tipsy.

And now it's summer, so work means a new mixed drink prepared en masse by a co-worker every Friday. I'm doomed.

9. Y'all gotta chill. We're not young. We're going to be wearing that booze by way of bloating faces and guts, ruddy skin, and flaccid dorks. Boozing is the difference between aging gracefully and not.

Not getting holier than thou--this is the talk I give myself, too.

10. The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

I was in Greenwich Village last weekend, a lot of the young uns look like shit too. Booze ain't good for you.