Page 17 of 178 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

I had a dream last night involving a shot made with spiced rum (?) chopped jalapeños and a slice of lime. Anyone know if this horrifying concoction actually exists?

2. Close

F**ka Chile (Cocktail): Bacardi Rum, Lime Juice, Pepper, Strawberry Daiquiri Mix, Tequila.

3. I never respected the power of Utz party mix and the pretzel wheels therein until last night. Apparently girls love those pretzels so much that they will eat them from each other's mouth followed by hardcore make-out and triple cocksucking.

4. I drank a bunch of Great Lakes Christmas Ale last night. Easily the best seasonal beer ever, but that shit gives you a wicked hangover. 8+% full of holiday flavored awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    I never respected the power of Utz party mix and the pretzel wheels therein until last night. Apparently girls love those pretzels so much that they will eat them from each other's mouth followed by hardcore make-out and triple cocksucking.
    Restaurant industry!
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I like that you used the divine "He" there. Its quite appropriate.

I'd honestly be surprised if these rich kids had actual Mosrites. there is only ONE authorized Mosrite dealer these days (the manufacturer) and they make something, like, three guitars a month.

I'm banking that they're clones.
    I'm betting biff can't tell a mos from a chinese danelectro re-issue myself

Snap.

Most people can't... The copies are sight perfect... its just when you play them that sadness begins.

I played through the first two Ramones albums today and I'm so happy.

8. Ok, do i have a story to tell.

I fianlly smoked weed and i've done it like 8 times now. In fact last night i was so high.
    It's not as crazy as i thought it would be but the weed from the cannibus club sure is good!

Oh and i thought lsd was terrible for you?
    and are shrooms bad too? curious about tryin em.

Fuck shrooms. I did 'em at 4am last night with Destin.

It sucked. Real fun trying to go to sleep and laying in bed for 4 hours.

10. Trip trip trip trip trip.

/eating any hallucinogen a 4am guarantees no sleep, silly Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.