Page 19 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

Your house is code for your parents' house.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Josh dont be an idiot.

Lsd is perceived by most people to be ALOT worse than weed.
    Dude, he didn't say that LSD was on the same level of "bad for you" as weed, he only said that all drugs are bad for you in general. Which is a true statement.

You seem to be a good example of this. You've only smoked weed 8 times, and you're already where 20 year veterans are on the "still sharp" meter.

3. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    I fianlly smoked weed and i've done it like 8 times now. In fact last night i was so high.
    It's not as crazy as i thought it would be but the weed from the cannibus club sure is good!
    Remember that one time I played Halo against you and you didn't sound like a complete retard? Well how about you try out that persona instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Snap.

Most people can't... The copies are sight perfect... its just when you play them that sadness begins.

I played through the first two Ramones albums today and I'm so happy.
    Now go listen to "It's Alive" and you'll be even happier ! Its one of my top ten albums ever, no joke.

Upload it in the usual place. I don't have any live Ramones songs anymore, except "we're outta here"
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Oh, and josh ur house is teh size of my shoe closet. GG Mr. Genius IQ.
    I'm happy with my life, I don't base my self worth on material possessions. Care to try again?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Biff, Jr. View Post
    Fuck shrooms. I did 'em at 4am last night with Destin.

It sucked. Real fun trying to go to sleep and laying in bed for 4 hours.
    jesus you're smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Your house is code for your parents' house.
    ZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Criticom View Post
    You've only smoked weed 8 times, and you're already where 20 year veterans are on the "still sharp" meter.
    lol, this is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Remember that one time I played Halo against you and you didn't sound like a complete retard? Well how about you try out that persona instead.
    There is some rampant owning going on in this thread and it's making my day at work much more tolerable.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Upload it in the usual place. I don't have any live Ramones songs anymore, except "we're outta here"?
    PM me the usual place. I'm a TNL noob whe it comes to that stuff.

8. Decided to go slower on weed after my buddy pulled a knife on me 4 times yesterday while high and then acted like he was having a heart attack( he has preexisting heart probs).

Plus with school and the like i really cant get ''baked'' and fall asleep. Need to get other stuff done.

lol

10. Is Northen Cali known for it's weed? Keep hearing that from people.