Page 29 of 178 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. Quote Originally Posted by Biff-chan View Post
    WTF, check your manhood at the door pls, apple martini.......
    Don't front and pretend you don't call them Appletinis.

2. Beer, Brown, or clear sir.

You'll never catch me with any fucking martini, now a manhattan is all good.

3. There's nothing wrong with a real martini. Gin is great. The problem is that shitty trend of attaching -tini to a word vaguely descriptive of whatever dog shit you're serving on a cocktail glass. The worst of it appears to be over, thankfully.

Between that and the number of bars that seems to think it's acceptable to substitute vodka for gin in drinks, I can't help but feel that there's some kind of sinister conspiracy here.

4. Real men drink gasoline and chase it with 10w30.

5. And follow that up by eating raw meat

From an animal still alive and kicking.

7. I had an Ethiopian girlfriend for awhile. They eat raw lamb and beef. Lamb is the bomb, I recommend it. Beef tastes better cooked.

8. Our show just got renewed, and there was a bottle of champagne for everybody.

WOO!

9. will the urge to have a drink everywhere ever go away? or is this like cigarettes where once you smoke a few your addicted? im fixing for some drinkin right now before class.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Our show just got renewed, and there was a bottle of champagne for everybody.

WOO!
    What show?