Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. Josh speaks the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

12 hours of sleep and still hungover. Awesome!

I don't drink anymore. If I do, I don't get drunk. I find being drunk to be embarrassing.

4. you're not doing it right.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't drink anymore. If I do, I don't get drunk. I find being drunk to be embarrassing.
    I am beginning to agree with you. Besides, the recovery time is taking longer and I don't like feeling like shit the next day anyway.

I am having a few friends stop by soon to poke some smot, and then probably get something to eat and watch the ALCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I am looking to buy some pot because I got my girlfriend a pipe for her birthday and she needs something to smoke out of it.
    I can hook you up and your girlfriend can smoke my pipe for her birthday.
    Last edited by Gooch; 12 Oct 2007 at 04:04 PM.

Yeah my girl and I are drunk as fuck and neither of us can sleep.

I'm not "spins" drunk, but i'm right there.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Gah. I drank a bottle of wine last night by my self. I went slow, so I wasn't terrible drunk. I don't like being stumble around drunk. I'm a bit of a clutz anyway, so add extreme inebriation and it equals lots of spilled drinks. Also I'm super gay when I'm drunk and I hit on all the girls. It makes it a tiny awkward next time I see them... "Oh hey, um... Sorry for trying to get up in your shirt... It looked really comfy in there."
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    I am beginning to agree with you. Besides, the recovery time is taking longer and I don't like feeling like shit the next day anyway.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've been on this tip for a while, and life is better as a result. Having a few drinks is great, but I never get shithaused anymore.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've been on this tip for a while, and life is better as a result. Having a few drinks is great, but I never get shithaused anymore.
    Me too, started not that long after I finished college. I get horrific hangovers now, it fucks up my entire day.

10. Hallucinogens and some new music for me tonight(TF2 as well ) I'm going to enjoy my stay at home night without any fucking distrations.

Pot would be nice too. Hmmm......