Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Being around people != experiencing and having a tolerance for the drugs.
    Regardless, a half ounce + DXM is generally not a good idea.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Biff, Jr. View Post
    1/2oz?

Enjoy death.
    Nah, I didn't eat that much. I didn't even eat a 1/4 oz. Not with all the rest. If you got good mushrooms and you don't do them often, then you don't need too much. Glad to see that you care. Only did about 300 mg. of DXM. Didn't drink it though .

It was a magical evening. TF2 was great with fellow TNLers and Cobras. Didn't play my top game, but I really really enjoyed it anyway. Its nice to get away from everyone and do what you wanna do, y'know. Shit, I won't do anything for another month now, but I'll never give up
    Last edited by Changeling; 14 Oct 2007 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Nah, I didn't eat that much. I didn't even eat a 1/4 oz. Not with all the rest. If you got good mushrooms and you don't do them often, then you don't need too much. Glad to see that you care.
    And glad to hear you didn't lose your mind by doing a whole 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Being around people != experiencing and having a tolerance for the drugs.
    Oh, ok.

Since you know so much, YOU should take a full half and post on TNL pls.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Biff, Jr. View Post
    Since you know so much, YOU should take a full half and post on TNL pls.
    lol. I wouldn't even be able to figure out how to access TNL, melting computer screens aren't good for posting on message boards.

On that note, I have eaten half before. Actually, when everything was said and done I may have eaten more than half. I got to the point where I was too fucked up to even be able to keep track of what I had eaten. It was actually the same night where a friend of mine tried killing my completely sober friend with a book and a pillow. Same booms I had eaten, only off of 1/8, except it was his second time doing where the first time was a traumatizing experience. Suffice to say the second experience was way worse. Though mine was fantastic. Melting to Radiohead and Finding Nemo rules.
    Last edited by Brand X; 14 Oct 2007 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Dreamcast

Ye-ah! Yeeee-aaaah!

And uh, Biffy-cheeks? Time to change that av, Bro-sephus.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

No!

7. Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    Also I'm super gay when I'm drunk and I hit on all the girls. It makes it a tiny awkward next time I see them... "Oh hey, um... Sorry for trying to get up in your shirt... It looked really comfy in there."
    I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

Sooo wanna go drinking with me?

8. LOL Mars!! Mars is a cutie too, M, and a hell of a TF2 player!

As for me, I'm drinking Yuengling Porter(which tastes great) and smoking a blunt like a gangster. Chatting with a girl that is really annoyed with me right now and fucking enjoying it. Silly G/F's .

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    lol. I wouldn't even be able to figure out how to access TNL, melting computer screens aren't good for posting on message boards.

On that note, I have eaten half before. Actually, when everything was said and done I may have eaten more than half. I got to the point where I was too fucked up to even be able to keep track of what I had eaten. It was actually the same night where a friend of mine tried killing my completely sober friend with a book and a pillow. Same booms I had eaten, only off of 1/8, except it was his second time doing where the first time was a traumatizing experience. Suffice to say the second experience was way worse. Though mine was fantastic. Melting to Radiohead and Finding Nemo rules.
    If you ate 1/2 oz of booms and you didn't get totally mindfucked, then you had some shitty hillbilly shrooms. Small, blue lined booms are the way to go, all you need is 1/16 to fuck yourself up. I once took 1/8 of the blue lines and thought we were engaging in nuclear war due to detroit's sky being bright ass red, not fun.
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 28 Oct 2007 at 10:23 AM.

10. I am still hammered from last night